06 May 2006

The training photos

Sorry about the lack of feedback.

I have attached some pictures that should hold you down until I arrive and get settled in Ghana.

Pre-Departure training has been incredibly intense and eye-opening.





CAPTION: JF trainees relax outside during a one week intensive training session in Toronto.





CAPTION: Fellows sit through a three-hour Q&A session with the co-founders and CEOs of EWB Canada.





CAPTION: EWB members in the training house after a Ghanaian dinner. There are 27 people staying at the EWB house, with two bathrooms, one shower, three bedrooms, 7 bunkbeds, and 9 air mattresses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds REALLY awesome! I'm SO excited right along with you! all I'LL be doing all summer is making drug records... *sigh*

I'm excited for lots of pictures--hope the new camera works wonders for you.

hugs and kisses

06 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home