14 May 2006

The Agenda Week 2

A look at the week ahead:

Monday May 15th - Friday May 19th, 2006

Monday - My first full day of work with OIC. I will outline my project goals and outlines for the rest of the placement, and pack my things before I finally leave Tamale for good.

Tuesday - OIC will be taking Marka and myself to Damongo, where we will start our respective projects with our field officers. Marka will be analyzing bore hole placements, while I will be looking at cassava processing units and honey production systems for rural womens' groups.

Wednesday - settle into Damongo and start looking for a host family. I am home.

Saturday - I will venture into Mole National Park for the first time, the main tourist attraction in all of Ghana. I will be based just minutes away from the main gates, so will probably frequent this attraction or become a tour-guide for the other EWB volunteers who venture up to this region.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle,
Intense writting as always. Hearing your stories has rekindled the flame to go overseas.
Cheers,
Justin

14 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you said "home". That's a perfect attitude.

20 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home